At This Workshop You Can Expect To
- Learn brand new business and marketing strategies that have never been revealed elsewhere
- Receive hands-on experience through multiple action-oriented workshops
- Enjoy one-on-one personalized interactions with experts
- Spend plenty of time discussing YOUR business because we will host less than 100 and divide into smaller groups for the learning modules
- Connect and share knowledge with other successful entrepreneurs
Pack a few Hawaiian shirts, your favorite khaki shorts and a pair of flip flops so you’ll fit in with the Southern California crowd and hang out with us for a relaxing but intimate and interactive educational weekend that is sure to impact your business.
What Do Attendees Say?
Who Should Attend?
If you’ve dabbled with online business but aren’t satisfied with the results you’re getting or are ready to expand, consider joining us at Brett’s office and warehouse.
Attendees must be 18 years old.
If you want to bring the family, DisneyLand and the Pacific Ocean are just 20 minutes down the road so if you’d like to combine business with a short vacation, plan to come a day early or stay a day later.
The Date Is
May 18-20, 2017
- Check in at 8 AM on Thursday.
- Sessions will start on Thursday at 9 AM Pacific Time, break for lunch at noon, and end at 5:30 PM on Thursday and Friday.
- Workshops for General Admission attendees will end at noon on Saturday.
- You’ll be sharing an amazing educational weekend experience with a total of 100 guests (connect with them ahead of time in the attendees-only Facebook group).
- Two of the hotels we recommend serve breakfast and have a free shuttle to Brett’s office.
- Lunch is on your own, but gourmet vendors surround the parking lot offering a variety of suitable options.
- With your purchase of a VIP ticket, you will be invited to attend dinner Thursday night at one of Brett’s favorite restaurants right on the Pacific Ocean along with the entire team!
- Dinner Friday night is on your own.